Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Top three free games such as Runescape

Those of you who have been in Runescape for a while will know that without a doubt, Runescape is on his own level when it comes to "browser-based" MMORPG. This is not to say that there is no games such as Runescape worth download - but in fact there is not any browser worth games playing more Runescape - only on my two cents. After downloading several gigabytes worth of free MMORPG and after much play time, I still regularly play four or five free to play MMORPG.


Rappelz online
Rappelz is one of the first MMO that I downloaded after my exodus of Runescape. And I am pleased to say that I always play on the regular. He is probably the best MMO out at this time and probably has the best graphics out of any MMO, even better than the pay of theatre. One of the remarkable things about Rappelz is its innovative pet system - where the player can catch wild pets (or buy) then train to fight and to help, while they adventure - almost like Pokemon.


Allods
Now, Allods online is very very very similar to WoW (World of Warcraft), so that I suspect that they used the same construction techniques. However, an economy Thanksgiving Allods is that it is free to play.


Allods has very strong emphasis on story line, which is in contrast to some games such as Runescape, in which a large number of quests is random. Graphics, classes, quests, and the PvP to make the game winner for me.


Flyff (Fly For Fun)
Flyff is one of the games more fun and addictive that I never played. It is available on the PC and Wii platforms and I highly recommend he try.


If you are in an MMORPG s and search for games such as Runescape and or games like WoW , then you have the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment